Currently I’m managing the Code Sprinters – an agile software development company I co-founded. We offer outsourced development of web-driven systems and applications, especially custom business systems. We also build sites for web startups and coach other teams in agile practices.
In the past I worked as a project manager and IT manager, building and managing teams. Before that I was a consultant dealing mostly with system architecture, analysis and IT strategy.
My key selling points are:
- first class brain,
- ability to learn fast finding necessary information on the fly,
- knack for problem diagnosing & solving,
- long and diverse experience in IT/telco industry,
- versatility and adaptability, including talent for learning languages,
- communication and presentation skills,
If you have any questions or – even better – proposals feel free to contact me by e-mail.